Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

Written by a 15 year old girl from Wales

Published with permission


I have a strict rule. Whenever I'm on the soil of a particular country I never never criticize that country while i'm a guest. So while i'm here in Japan I will not say anything about its new government.

However, in all my years (hahahaha) I recently made "one" exception. While still on American soil I expressed my surprise, dismay, disgust, dispare, astonishment and above all "sadness" that USA elected a communist, would-be third-world dictator to the great office of President.

People I know who lived in the former Soviet Union (like Ukraine) are amazed what America is turning into and what he and his henchmen are getting away with.

I know I shouldn't say or think this -- but I believe the USA will fall very soon for seven reasons: (1) Political Correctness, (2) collapse of the dollar (inflation and economic upheaval), (3) Islamic terrorism within and without, (4) apathy among the majority of the population - which directly leads to (5) erosion and loss of basic freedoms, (6) weakening of the military, and (7) consolidation of power by a select few under crisis circumstances.

And while the fall has begun - the final collapse will be very rapid -- just like when the Soviet Union fell. One day it was there - the next gone.

In time America will be fought over and eventually divided up among Mexican drug lords, Muslim Mullahs, hard line communists (of which is among), Chinese surrogates (cuz they hold much of the debt USA owes), and other minor factions.

So now you've heard some of my most inner inner inner fears.

I want to stop now cuz i'm getting mad, scared, sad and depressed. And you prob dont believe me but i'm starting to get tears in my eyes. Cuz i'm not only talking about America, but Wales, Ireland, all of Western Society. What is happening ??

J-Pop is so happy. Let me put my mind back on that.



1 comment:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes. Time to wake up america. This "child" is more mature than the majority of you !

    ReplyDelete