Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

“The individual alone is accountable to God…”



 “The individual alone is accountable to God…”  This is the cornerstone of the Constitution, this is the “American Ideal.”     “The individual alone is accountable to God…”  It’s a plain spoken way of saying, “You are Sovereign.”  It’s your ass… on the line…

The constitution laid out the operating rules, and governing body of just such an environment, it spells out just what the federal government can do. The American experience is not about being protected by the federal government, no… Quite the opposite. It’s more like… not having the federal government there at all. That was the wonderful thing… And no it’s not fair…But considering the foundation… It was as fair as you were ever going to get. Each man on his own. And if you rubbed the locals the wrong way… Robbing their banks, raping their women, and killing their men… They would deal with it. We were governed locally… The laws were enforced locally… Crooked or not… Locally.

Basic rules of engagement…

I can say any damn thing I want….

I can respond anyway I want to anything you say.

I can print anything I want…

I can respond anyway I want to anything you print.

I am well armed, and ready to protect what is mine… and I recognize you are as well… I can form allies and companies... and I recognize you can as well. 

Ya don’t talk bad about nobody’s mother… (That's un American...)  

Ya don’t sit around and piss and moan about how poor you are, and how rich I am…(That's un American). I am my kingdom, and you are yours…

Ya don’t hustle a buck on a Sunday… In recognition of the authority behind the law...  “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth”.  (it's un American). 

Get it… We, the people fight it out… Us… We form our communities, with whom we like, with our ideas… With no federal Government to tell us anything!!! And we keep our own records… Let the cream rise to the top…

We can’t be murdering each other… Rule…

We can’t steal from each other….Rule…

Lie at your own risk…Rule…

You can’t be fucking my wife and raping my daughters….Rule….

Don't play by the rules, watch out! 

Otherwise… you’re on your own… and are of equal rank, under God.

 This is the only place were man is equal… Before God…. Otherwise, men are like the snowflakes, no two alike. Some good, some bad… But no two alike. Only by the law of God, can a man be judged… For man’s law, is what man wants… Can justice be found there..?

Please read my paper on Law…



George Henry Nichols 

No comments:

Post a Comment