Hey Michael Barry,
I was listening to you speak with Dinesh D'souza, and I agree with you both. Faith is very important, I take it on the word of Christ, because I believe in Christ. But as Dinesh says, it’s not a fable, and a lot of people believe it is.
Christ doesn’t want to see anyone perish, so he (Christ) continues to work. With the rise of science, you have a decline in faith. So God put the archaeologist to work along side science as to witness to the truth. Not for your sake so much, but for all those who have bought into the millions of years (Satan's great lie.)
Like you, I stand on my faith, but in one’s soul, it’s comforting to see my God revealed before my very eyes, through Science (Creation Network) and Archaeology. If it’s true, than it’s true…. And the creation as well as history will witness to it. And so it does….
Something my father told me years ago, “Don’t be afraid to scrutinize your God, he can stand up to it. Don’t test him, for you’re no more than a grain of sand in his sight, but you can scrutinize him, in fact, he wants you to. That’s the point, getting to know him, through his creation.” (including what man has done.) It all witnesses to him (God.)
Think man…. Jesus said, “if you had the faith of a mustard seed, you could say to that mountain, into the sea, and into the sea it would go.” Now think, just how many mountains are in the sea, serving man in a different ways, because somebody had a vision and a will. I bet there is a small mountain in Galveston alone.
Jesus said, “With man, nothing is possible, but with God, all things are possible.” Everything man has ever thought up, he has dug it right out of the ground. Henry Ford dug a Model T right up out of the ground. The telephone, came right out of the ground. The computer, came right out of the ground… Think about it, the entire creation witness to God, and God alone.
Yours in Christ
PS I put this on my blog→ http://thebiggalootfrom.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment