Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Katy



Katy darling Katy how brilliant are your eyes?
All aglow with wonder and teaming with surprise!

Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy!  Please take me to the mall.
For I hear there is a contest, Yes, its beauty that they call.

My hair is fine with waves of blonde, my eyes are clear and bright.
And you and Mom have always said, I have something of angelic Light.

Please take me to the mall my father, please take me right away.
For they’re having a call of beauty, They’re having it right today.

I will walk upon the runway father, and toss my fine blonde hair,
And at the judges my eyes I’ll bat, as though I haven’t got a care.

So take me to the mall my father, your pretty little girl,
And I will make you proud of me, as brilliant as a pearl
.
My father? He sighs and moans and drinks a ton of Mylanta.
For my beauty is now known from Semi Nole to Atlanta!

And he says to me “my beautiful pearl, I have a mighty hard old stick,
And any boys who look at you, Their asses I will Kick! ©

George Henry Nichols 

No comments:

Post a Comment