Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Puppies


I have puppies everywhere, I have puppies galore,

I’m just about fed up with them, I gonna pitch ‘em out the door

Some say they like them, they say there’re cute and nice.
But I just sit here scrach’n , I think they got the lice.


They say you cannot eat them, They say there’re not to sweet,
But I bet if you deep fried ‘em, they’d really be a treat.
Perhaps you could run ‘em thru and toss ‘em on the grill,
With a little sauce and veges,  they’d be Shis-ca-bob to trill.


Perhaps we could boil ‘em up, with a white sauce, oh that’s fine,
Then we could serve ‘em up with a twenty year old wine.
Or toss ‘em in the oven,  of course they’d be under glass
Then feed them to the King and Queen, a meal of course with class.


Perhaps we could bar-b-que ‘em out side for all to see,
And we’d invite the neighbors and tell them its chick-a-dee.
Or sell them to MacDonald’s, to make burgers for the poor,
For I have puppies everywhere, I have puppies galore. ©

George Henry Nichols 

No comments:

Post a Comment